Did you know that you can get the same friendly orthodontic care as your child right here at our Dripping Springs dental office? At Smiles of Dripping Springs, our orthodontists are known for designing natural-looking, beautiful smiles for all ages – including adults!
We offer the very best adult orthodontics in Dripping Springs, TX because our practice is made to be as convenient for you as possible. Trust the very same orthodontists who straighten your child’s smile!
Invisalign® Clear Braces For Adults
Did you know that you don’t need to wear traditional metal braces to straighten your teeth? When you are a Smiles of Dripping Springs patient, you can take advantage of Invisalign, a number one selling orthodontic system designed for discreet treatment!
Our Invisalign orthodontists often recommend the system to patients who are suffering from the following conditions:
- Crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth
- And more!
The Invisalign system is comprised of a series of clear aligners made from safe, BPA-free plastic. These clear teeth aligners fit perfectly over the teeth and are designed to be worn at least 22 hours per day. The custom-fit aligners are switched out every two weeks, gradually and gently shifting the teeth into its new, spectacular smile.
There are so many benefits to using the Invisalign system – it’s easy to see why so many adults are choosing it! Whether you’re a bride who’s wanting to get camera-ready for her big day or a professional wanting to gain more self-confidence, Invisalign could help you get the life-changing smile you want!
Here are a few of the benefits that make Invisalign a great option for adults:
- They’re discreet – The clear plastic makes them virtually invisible. Don’t be surprised if many people don’t even realize you’re undergoing treatment!
- No dietary restrictions – There’s no need to change your eating habits! Simply remove the braces to eat as you normally would.
- Fewer doctor visits – With office visits only every four to six weeks, Invisalign fits easily into your busy lifestyle.
- They can be removed for brief periods – Need to take a headshot for your business cards? Pose for wedding photos? No problem! As long as you have them on for 22 hours, feel free to remove them briefly when necessary!
- Brush and floss normally – Since the aligners are removable, you can easily maintain your periodontal health by brushing and flossing as you normally would.
Metal Braces For Adults
Today’s metal braces are not just for kids! At Smiles of Dripping Springs, many of our adult orthodontics patients also opt for traditional braces. Whether you are new to orthodontic treatment, or you already underwent orthodontic treatment as a child but didn’t receive the results you wanted, our friendly team is here to help!
Types Of Braces
- Metal Brackets and Wires: Stainless steel brackets are mounted to the front surface of the teeth, and the archwire guides the teeth into proper position over the course of treatment.
- Ceramic Brackets and Wires: Like metal brackets, ceramic brackets are bonded to the teeth and an archwire moves them into position. Since ceramic brackets are clear, they are less noticeable, making them popular with adult patients. Be aware that these brackets are more fragile than the stainless steel, and patients may see discoloring in the clear elastic ties between visits.
How Much Does Adult Orthodontics Cost?
Your total orthodontics or braces cost will vary depending on the following factors:
- The length of treatment
- The types of orthodontic appliances used
- If any preliminary treatments or procedures are required
At Smiles of Dripping Springs, our team is committed to providing comprehensive care at reasonable prices. That’s why we offer low down payment options, as well as discounts when treatment is paid for, upfront and in full.
Even better, if you undergo treatment at the same time as your child, we’ll even provide a separate 10% discount!
Convenient Orthodontics At Smiles of Dripping Springs
Get ready to reveal your straightest, healthiest smile! Call our Dripping Springs dental office today to schedule an adult orthodontic consultation.