In operation for nearly 25 years, Smiles of Austin has been caring for growing smiles – and straightening ones of all ages! We follow our Total Smile Treatment™ philosophy, which includes gentle pediatric dentistry and cutting-edge kids and adult orthodontics in one convenient location. Our Austin dental office is designed with fun in mind so that kids of all ages can get the care they need in an environment that’s stress-free and comfortable!
We offer a broad range of pediatric dentistry and orthodontic services for adults and children, specializing in:
- Pediatric Dentistry (Ages 0-18!)
- First Dental Visits For Children Under 24 Months
- Preventive Care & Hygiene
- Emergency Dentist Appointments
- Tongue-Tie & Lip-Tie Revision (Frenectomies)
- Sedation Dentistry For Anxiety & Special Healthcare Needs
- TMJ & Sleep Apnea Treatments
- Pediatric Orthodontics
- Adult Orthodontics
- Invisalign® For Teens & Adults
Our Mission Statement
Smiles of Austin relentlessly pursues excellence by upholding the highest standard of care, understanding needs, and exceeding the expectations of each patient. We treat PEOPLE, not just teeth.
The SMILES philosophy is this: we treat people, not just teeth. This isn’t just a cute phrase we throw around – our entire business model is based on this idea. What does this mean for our pediatric dental patients?
- We schedule a generous amount of time for each visit, and we take the time to really listen.
- We work hard to educate. Our goal is to provide families with the tools and knowledge they need to put a positive oral health care routine into practice. In dentistry, as with so many other things in life, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
- We are conservative in our approach to restorative dental treatment. If we don’t believe treatment is absolutely necessary, we won’t recommend it. Period. This “wait and see” approach, when possible, means the world to our patients and continues to be the standard of integrity and excellence we are known for.
The Smiles Of Austin Difference
When you walk through our doors, you’ll instantly become part of the Smiles of Austin family! Our team has been together for many years, making it easy for you and your child will get to know and trust each and every one of our dental professionals.
Our combination dental and orthodontics office is built with patient comfort in mind. Each exam room offers a television with streaming services, blankets, headphones, and pillows. If your child suffers from dental anxiety or has special healthcare needs, our team is here to recommend a safe sedation option customized to their needs!
Who We Are: The SMILES Story
Join The Smiles Of Austin Family Today!
Welcome to your new dental home. Call us today to schedule your child’s pediatric appointment or your orthodontic consultation.