Many teens and adults forgo orthodontic treatment because they don’t want their smiles to be upstaged by brackets and wire. Fortunately, there is a discreet, yet effective alternative to traditional braces with Invisalign!
Smiles of Austin offers the very best Invisalign clear aligners in Austin, TX because we are an Invisalign Preferred Provider. Our skilled doctors have decades of experience with this system – and they know exactly what it takes to transform a crooked smile into a stunning one!
Invisalign Clear Braces For Adults
Invisalign is a brand of clear aligners designed to correct many of the same problems as traditional braces without the hassle of regular adjustments. Additionally, the Invisalign system is built to be removed, which means you can enjoy all of the foods you love during treatment.
Our Austin Invisalign orthodontists typically recommend Invisalign to adults with the following concerns:
- Crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth
- And more!
The Invisalign system features a series of custom-made, crystal-clear aligners that are built especially for your smile! Unlike traditional braces treatment, you handle the “adjustments” yourself, swapping your aligners out every two weeks with new ones that gently, yet effectively move the teeth into a more proper position.
At Smiles of Austin, our adult patients choose Invisalign over metal braces for a variety of reasons. If you are getting married in the next couple of years or you are planning an important career change, clear orthodontic aligners are the best way to perfect your smile – without anyone else knowing it!
Here are just a few reasons why Invisalign is loved by our adult patients:
- Crystal-clear aligners – These safe, BPA-free plastic aligners are made to look nearly invisible when worn.
- No dietary restrictions – Remove the clear braces when you eat and enjoy all of the foods you love – guilt-free!
- Fewer visits to our office – With Invisalign, you only need to visit our dentist’s office once every 4 to 6 weeks.
- They are built for easy removal – The aligners only need to be worn 22 hours a day, so if you have an important photo shoot or business lunch, you can take them out without interrupting your treatment.
- Easy hygiene – Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign patients can brush and floss just as they normally would, no floss threaders required!
If you want to have a radiant smile but haven’t even considered orthodontic treatment because you don’t wish to wear braces, Invisalign may be the perfect solution. Call our Austin orthodontist office today to schedule an appointment to see if Invisalign is right for you!
Invisalign® Teen Braces
Let’s face it – most teens don’t want a mouthful of metal, especially when they are going through their most formative years. Luckily, Invisalign works well for growing mouths, too! With Invisalign Teen, adolescents have a nearly-invisible way of getting straighter smiles using clear, removable aligners!
Our Invisalign orthodontists recommend Invisalign to many of our teenage patients for the following reasons:
- Aligners are completely discreet and almost undetectable when worn
- System offers comfortable wear
- Easy-to-remove for brushing and flossing
- Teens can enjoy all of the sticky, crunchy foods they like without risking breaking their braces
- Depending on the case, treatment time could be faster with Invisalign
How Much Do Invisalign Braces Cost?
Your total Invisalign cost will vary depending on the following factors:
- The length of treatment
- If any preliminary treatments or procedures are required
At Smiles of Austin, our team is committed to providing comprehensive care at reasonable prices. That’s why we offer low down payment options, as well as discounts when treatment is paid for, upfront and in full.
Even better, if you undergo treatment at the same time as your child, we’ll even provide a separate 10% discount!
Schedule Your Invisalign Braces Consultation With Smiles Of Austin Today!
You and your teen deserve to smile with confidence – especially during orthodontic treatment! Call us today to schedule your consultation.